SnakeEyes is a web-based calculator for dice probabilities. It was inspired by AnyDice and Troll. Each of these great websites uses their own custom language. I wanted a similar tool, but made for a general purpose programming language. I wrote the Dice library in Lua and used it for myself for a long time before deciding to turn it into an online tool. It was mostly a fun little project to play with web technologies and my favorite language: Lua.
SnakeEyes includes or uses the following:
- lz-string, LZ compression and base64 encoding, MIT license.
- CodeMirror code editor, MIT license.
- Chart.js graphing library, MIT license.
- Ubuntu typeface, Ubuntu font license
- Logo by Delapouite, under CC BY 3.0